Cute olive penguins perfect for decorating dishes
Sorry I didn't take pictures during the process,but they're quite easy to make :)
- Conrad Brock favorited Olive Penguins 22 Jun 05:32
- Earl R. favorited Olive Penguins 27 Jul 07:17
- Shawn C. favorited Olive Penguins 28 Mar 10:10
- darnell h. favorited Olive Penguins 11 Jul 10:08
- barry e. favorited Olive Penguins 29 May 11:46
- Shirley R. favorited Olive Penguins 27 May 10:22
- larso a. favorited Olive Penguins 20 May 11:13
- Thomas C. favorited Olive Penguins 11 May 11:01
- Jenni S. favorited Olive Penguins 21 Apr 08:26
- Rittz G. favorited Olive Penguins 17 Apr 10:37
Choose two olives,one quite smaller than the other.
Cut a slice in the middle of the big olive. Exactly the way you cut a slice from a melon,LOL
Fill it with cream cheese. I used Philadelphia.
Cut a slice from the carrot. Than cut a triangle out of it.
The circle without the triangle are the legs,the left triangle is the beak.
Cut a very small piece from the smaller olive. That's the place where you'll insert the carrot triangle,so be careful where you place it.
"Stab" the carrot circle with the toothpick. Then gently push the large olive down the toothpick until it reaches the carrot.
Do the same with the smaller one.
If you want,you can use cheese to make eyes too. I did,and it didn't look that cute anymore,so I wiped it off. Enjoy!