Cute snowmen made of two old lamps
1. Cover a lamp with a special acrylic white paint. Let it dry for 10 minutes
2. Draw a yellow (violet)weskit, buttons, eyes, a nose and a mouth. Let it dry for 10 minutes.
3. Decorate the weskit with foil decorations (glue them to the body). Glue two hands 5 cm each made of special plush wire. Let it dry for 20 minutes.
4. While it is being dried knit a hat and a scarf for your snowman.
5. Dress your snowman and enjoy it.
6. To hang it on a new year tree you may use a special cord passed through his hat.
Vera I. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!