peanut butter cookies
ok, so i was craving cookies one night, just any cookies, and noticed i had all the ingredients except for flour. I was so bummed, so next morning, I was searching on yahoo, google, just anywhere to find a substitution, and found that it is PEANUT BUTTER!!!
Well, needless to say, i found an unopened package of flour, i went by the recipe on the package, except I made some changes, lol. I can't stand egg, so I left that out, and a took out 1 cup flour and added 1 cup peanut butter. Same with frosting, the original recie called for milk, but my daughter drank the rest of it, lol (she's 2), and it tasted just as good if not better!!!
- Ariane D. favorited Oh So Melt In Your Mout Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chookies 04 May 03:38
- Sunnie favorited Oh So Melt In Your Mout Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chookies 27 Feb 02:51
- Ana M. favorited Oh So Melt In Your Mout Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chookies 07 Dec 01:58
- Theresa T. favorited Oh So Melt In Your Mout Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chookies 07 Aug 18:59
- Maura B. favorited Oh So Melt In Your Mout Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chookies 01 Aug 07:09
Cream together 1 cup sugar, 1 cup butter, and 1 tsp vanilla. Mix until there are no lumps and very creamy
Mix in 1 1/3 cup of flour and 1 tsp baking soda. Mix until smooth!!! Make sure there are no lumps!!!
Mix in 1 cup peanut butter, doesn't matter if its chunky or creamy. We had creamy on hand so I used that. Mix until well blended. You will see why it's good not to have any lumps!!!
Spoon them onto a cookie sheet using a teaspoon. You want them small but not to small. Just small enough to fit the whole thing in your mouth!!! It tastes better that way LOL!!!
BAKE @ 375 for 15 minutes
Okay, while cookies are baking, mix together a 1 lb box of powdered sugar, 1 cup butter, 1 tsp vanilla. Mix until creamy.
Next here is the best part mix in the unsweetened cocoa until you reach the chocolatey level you like!!!
Now, when each batch is done, put it on a cookie rack until cooled.
When cooled, smooth some frosting onto the cookie, just enough to cover it, you don't want to overdo it.
Now stick the whole cookie in you mouth, and you can taste both flavors, if you just bite into it it's not the same LOL!!!