Great beginner Cowl that you can whip up in a few hours.
I designed this with the beginner in mind. See the download for detailed beginner instructions. If you're a confident pattern reader, then the instructions below will be a snap.
It is worked flat, turning at the end of each row, then joined.
- 103394_2F2014-07-20-020439-Oh+So+Lush+Cowl+US+Terms+Crochet+Pattern+by+Shelley+Husband+2014.pdf 1.45 MB [ Download ]
- Rita M. favorited Oh So Lush Cowl 08 Oct 12:08
- Kathy J. favorited Oh So Lush Cowl 04 May 02:57
- kristian.roberts.12 added Oh So Lush Cowl to To Do 01 Jan 02:42
- Christine B. favorited Oh So Lush Cowl 25 Nov 09:38
- Cake Eater Sarah favorited Oh So Lush Cowl 20 Nov 05:43
- Zombie Babe favorited Oh So Lush Cowl 12 Nov 07:23
- Elin H. favorited Oh So Lush Cowl 08 Nov 13:55
- Lois favorited Oh So Lush Cowl 03 Nov 21:04
- beeny11 added Oh So Lush Cowl to Want to try 29 Oct 15:59
- Spincushions published their project Oh So Lush Cowl 20 Jul 02:02
Ch 90 (or your desired length), ch 3 (st ch), hdtr (US htr) in 4th ch from hook and every ch along to end. Turn.