Turned a teenagers button up into an off the shoulder crop top
My 13year old cousin out grew some of his button up shirts (yay growth spurts). and he gave me a few button ups. it fit almost right, but it was too short for my torso, and Boobs.
so I turned it into a crop-top (not shown in pics), because I wear a lot of skater skirts (and get tired of tugging my shirt down underneath).
It is shown in pictures tucked in and not, doesn't make much difference.
I cut the sleeves off, but a bit too low. added lace ( the wrong way). I wanted the lace up on the shoulders, but cut it wrong. it makes me uncomfortable showing that much skin, but looks good.
I added elastic to the top, and then some darts.
I'll probably do it with a black one soon, and it should turn out better (post it then).
- Corvii added Off The Shoulder Crop Top to Tops 14 Jul 04:58
- Andy A. added Off The Shoulder Crop Top to To Wear 05 Feb 14:03
- Ashley V. commented on Off The Shoulder Crop Top 04 Jul 02:37
- Xirimpi favorited Off The Shoulder Crop Top 31 May 17:24
- leyla h. added Off The Shoulder Crop Top to things i want to make 20 Mar 23:37
- Prinzessin E. added Off The Shoulder Crop Top to to do 12 Mar 19:21
- Andy A. favorited Off The Shoulder Crop Top 07 Mar 03:11
- Rawr.Rawr.x favorited Off The Shoulder Crop Top 28 Feb 04:38
- Zombie Babe favorited Off The Shoulder Crop Top 24 Aug 07:26
- Maddi L. favorited Off The Shoulder Crop Top 26 Jul 22:53
Jess H. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!