Poor Deady Bear re-creating Alien
Based on the Deady Bear but decided to change it and turn it into the iconic scene from Alien. Poor bear.
- Chudames favorited Ode To Kane 27 Jul 23:11
- lagrimasDmimo added Ode To Kane to amigurumi 04 Jul 03:15
- lagrimasDmimo favorited Ode To Kane 04 Jul 03:15
- BlooEatsZombies favorited Ode To Kane 26 Nov 21:29
- Sarah S. favorited Ode To Kane 23 Nov 18:16
- WerewolfCas favorited Ode To Kane 27 Aug 09:22
- Sianey entered her project Ode To Kane to The K Factor 24 Jun 17:54
Follow the instructions in the book to make the bear without making the wasp (I decided to used my own choice of colours).
To make the alien body CO 32sts on DPN, and stitch for 8 rounds, dc 8sts spread around the body on every other row until you are left with 4sts then BO.
The tail, I-chord for 6 inches then change to black for another inch then BO.
The Head was pretty tricky, CO 4sts onto dpn and then K2 into each st in the round (that is the tricky part in my opinion- having to use so few stitch on dpn and working in a round)
K the next round,
inc 8sts on every other row until there are 24sts on the needles,
K for 14 rows
dec 8 sts on every other row until 4 sts are left
(making sure the head is being stuffed as you go)
Sew on the eyes and mounth then sew the tail to the bottom of the body and the head to the top, stitch the body onto the bear stuffing as you go.