for the sweetest octopi lovers !
made of ceramic clay. the red ball on top is a baby octopus.
Sugar(er) part of my underwater tea set.
the time is just a rough guess
the price factor depends on if you have ceramics as a class in school or not. otherwise it'd be pretty expensive
comment if you like it, or just for constructive criticism!
- Sveta favorited Octopus Sugar(Er) 21 Dec 08:57
- Millie H. added Octopus Sugar(Er) to cool ideas 25 Mar 20:48
- piefacetoldmeso commented on Octopus Sugar(Er) 09 Feb 23:38
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Octopus Sugar(Er) 21 Oct 17:54
- mpanda favorited Octopus Sugar(Er) 27 Jul 03:46
- Noelia W. favorited Octopus Sugar(Er) 25 Jul 15:55
- Lauren Shill favorited Octopus Sugar(Er) 24 Jun 13:29
illegalcreativity posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
it actually did break, but it's because it slammed from 5+ feet high onto concrete floor.
but the thinness makes it feel more like "HOW do you do that with CERAMIC?"