98% of do-it-yourself
This was my old idea and I'm proud that I made it finally!
I made 8 "legs" (I don't know exact term in English for it) with fimo clay, put pieces of wire inside and made tentacles with pen.
After "baking legs" :)) I painted them with sponge in metallic anthracit colour (I'm always buying white plain fimo because my dad paints with acrylic colours on glass and I have almost all colours, so I can easily dye every pendant with them). Then I twisted pieces of wire in "legs" to get something like jump rings to put them all together. Between legs are jump rings, I also made them by myself (now it's clearer why tagline is 98% DIY :)).
On edges I put leather cords and finished it with wire endings (DIY again) and a small buckle (not DIY this time :))
Hope you'll like it, I'm very proud on this one and friends are thrilled when I go out with these :)
- TrDlVsT added Octopus Necklace to DIY 20 Sep 13:15
- Mylene R. favorited Octopus Necklace 10 Apr 00:10
- Isa B. favorited Octopus Necklace 02 Dec 12:19
- coak D. favorited Octopus Necklace 05 Nov 08:54
- L K. favorited Octopus Necklace 15 Aug 08:33
- Marvelgirl .. favorited Octopus Necklace 13 Aug 15:35
- mizukixinoue favorited Octopus Necklace 29 Jul 05:02
- xSimoniex favorited Octopus Necklace 21 Jul 05:30
- Vampynny favorited Octopus Necklace 06 Jun 07:26
- eFenuska added Octopus Necklace to Jewelry and Accessories 29 Apr 16:59
miss.doe posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!