This bar of soap scrubs away all nasty dirts and oils, and is moisturizing as well.
It's quite easy to make this, and it smells divine. If you don't have sesame seeds you can also use chia seeds or strawberry seeds, or even dried coffee grounds (it won't change the scent, it might actually improve it).
This soap should last about a month or more, I make it in small batches just to be safe. Great gifts for friends, moms, or even guys.
Image credit goes to other sites like stockphotos and such, I don't have a very good camera right now, but I will change the pictures after I buy better one.
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Oatmeal Sesame Vanilla Bar Soap 07 Jul 06:40
- PetiteElefant favorited Oatmeal Sesame Vanilla Bar Soap 13 Jun 17:44
- shelly.anderson.547 added Oatmeal Sesame Vanilla Bar Soap to Household 09 Jun 01:04
- 02jhseaby added Oatmeal Sesame Vanilla Bar Soap to Try 08 Jun 16:22
- 02jhseaby favorited Oatmeal Sesame Vanilla Bar Soap 08 Jun 16:22
- Nancy! added Oatmeal Sesame Vanilla Bar Soap to 365 02 Jun 18:05
- Katzilla published her project Oatmeal Sesame Vanilla Bar Soap 01 Jun 22:01
This is the same process as my "Basic Bar Soap" how-to, except with a twist. Chop the soap and heat some water, like last time.
After you've made the hot water and chopped the soap, put it in a bowl.
Grab your exfoliants, such as used&dried coffee grounds, oatmeal, sesame seeds, strawberry seeds, chia seeds, and the like. Mix the dry exfoliants together.
Take the mixed exfoliants, and add a tablespoon or more of hot water (this is for a small batch, use more as needed). Add your vanilla fragrance- not baking vanilla or vanilla syrup!! -to the mix. Stir well to make sure all seeds/exfoliants are coated.
Dump the exfoliants into the bowl with the soap, and add a tablespoon or more of water.
Dump/scrape the soap mix into your container.
Just like last time, daub at the water, and press ou tthe rest of the water. Let your soap sit for about 36 hours, and then pop out of the mold when firm and cool all over!
Voila! There's your brand new soap!