Wondeful cookies that will amaze everybody! <3
This is my favourite cookie recipe, they're absolutely perfect!
They're really easy to make, but a little time consuming, with all that circles to make. . . But the result is worth it!
This recipe yields about 20-25 cookies.
I can't seem to be able to make the ingredients list work, so I write them here:
400grams Plain Flour
3 Eggs (both white and yolk)
16grams Baking Powder
Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Cheychey added Nutella Cookies to Foooooood 07 Oct 02:59
- Caitlin B. favorited Nutella Cookies 28 Nov 18:39
- Ariane D. favorited Nutella Cookies 04 May 03:03
- Flo Di favorited Nutella Cookies 13 Nov 00:02
- Agnes S. favorited Nutella Cookies 14 Jun 13:26
- Maxine M. added Nutella Cookies to To-make list 14 Apr 16:36
- alinamv added Nutella Cookies to food 04 Apr 00:50
- acid favorited Nutella Cookies 27 Mar 11:42
- Tasha L. favorited Nutella Cookies 22 Feb 15:47
- Robyn A. commented on Nutella Cookies 19 Feb 14:53
Melt the butter and let it cool a little
Preheat your oven at 200°
Put in a bowl flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs (yolk too), butter, and combine all of them, until you have a compact dough.
(I use my hands to do this, it's the best way for making a good dough IMHO =) )
Roll your dough with a rolling pin on a flat surface, and make circles with a cutter (I use a glass)
Put a teaspoon of nutella in the center of half the circles, and close with another circle (taken from the ones without nutella, of course =) )
You can wet the borders of the circle with a very small amount of milk to close them better!
Put them in a baking sheet covered with baking paper, and put in the oven for 10 minutes
When you takethe cookies from the oven, you can sprinkle them with powdered sugar once they've cooled a little =)