the original chocolate hazelnut cupcakes
A little recipe that my friend Ben and I came up with just before Christmas. We've christened them Nutella Chocolate Chip Cupcakes, which pretty much summaries what they're all about. With a couple of tries and a little help from Delia, we're pretty happy with the outcome!
- craftgirl14 favorited Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes 24 Mar 18:48
- reblav added Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes to food 24 Mar 17:16
- Nicole G. favorited Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes 20 Feb 23:00
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes 31 Jan 19:48
- Alezita G. favorited Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes 31 Jan 06:24
- ale_corason favorited Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes 29 Jan 21:52
Begin by creaming the butter and caster sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
Preheat your oven to gas mark four. In a separate bowl beat the eggs together, then add gradually to the mixture until fully incorporated.
Sift in the flour and mix together and finally stir in the chocolate chips. Spoon your mixture equally into cupcake cases, and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
When the cupcakes have cooled use a butter knife to generously paste on the Nutella, and then add a chocolate chip cookie to each cupcake.