How to make your own Nutcracker Prince
I was looking for stuff to put on my mini scrapbook Christmas tree, and I saw a nutcracker ballet set.
I reminded me of the first version of the Nutcracker ballet I ever saw, it was a movie called Barbie in the Nutcracker.
I remember as a little girl, I got a ken doll that was based off the movie for one Christmas, it had the nutcracker head and everything. But I mainly remember sleeping on the couch by the fireplace with that doll in my arms, hoping the same thing that happened in the movie would happen to me, and if not I would have gotten to see Santa Claus, (this was back before I realized he's a stocker). Any way, neither of those things happened, but I still had a great Christmas.
And as I was looking back, I regained a happiness I lost long ago. I thought of the man of my dreams, and then I wanted a nutcracker that looked like him ( I know, a bit creepy, but since when has love been normal.)
So I made my own Nutcracker, true he looks a little weird, but I love him anyway, prince or not. And isn't that what love is..
- Kinhime Dragon replied to a comment on her project Nutcracker 10 Dec 19:12
- Kinhime Dragon replied to a comment on her project Nutcracker 10 Dec 03:04
- Julie O. commented on Nutcracker 10 Dec 02:33
- Makfay G. favorited Nutcracker 05 Dec 02:58
- Kinhime Dragon entered her project Nutcracker to Secret Santa 04 Dec 22:57
- Kinhime Dragon published her project Nutcracker 03 Dec 19:17
You Will Need
Next paint, it helps if you get a pen with no ink to dip into the paint. Its great for tiny details.