A glowing Nuka Cola Quantum replica no wasteland wanderer would want to be without.
I made this as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend, whose favorite video game is Fallout 3. Would be willing to make an in depth how to if there is a demand for it.
- Mila favorited Nuka Cola Quantum 02 Jan 00:26
- ArrestedComet1 favorited Nuka Cola Quantum 01 Oct 11:20
- WaterAngel favorited Nuka Cola Quantum 12 May 08:33
- Nick N. favorited Nuka Cola Quantum 03 Jan 17:28
- glitzer13*_* added Nuka Cola Quantum to Inspiration 28 Sep 01:19
- Axebear Bearaxe replied to a comment on his project Nuka Cola Quantum 08 May 03:05
- WaterAngel added Nuka Cola Quantum to To-make list 24 Apr 00:31
- WaterAngel commented on Nuka Cola Quantum 24 Apr 00:31
- Marylou P. added Nuka Cola Quantum to Misc. 06 Apr 10:16
- Shenanigans favorited Nuka Cola Quantum 15 Mar 18:24
You Will Need
Flux Dremel Used to drill the hole for the button, any other drill with a same sized bit will likely do. Soldering Iron Solder 12 oz Blue Hair Gel 1 Coca Cola Glass Bottle The older the better! Transparent Tape Paper For the label Printer For printing the label Blue Nail Polish 2 On/Off Button .5 volt Battery Any type of watch battery will most likely work. 1 Ultra Bright Jumbo Blue LED Aluminum Foil 6 in Electrical Wire
Axebear Bearaxe posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
WaterAngel · Marshall, Minnesota, US
Pleeeaese make a how to? OnO
Axebear Bearaxe · 1 project
Okay, I'll get to work on that, might be a few days. Oh and sorry it took so long for me to reply.
Kayla.Nicole.Wilcox · Peoria, Arizona, US
I MUST MAKE ONE.
Dead4CEREALZ · Littlestown, Pennsylvania, US · 55 projects
Wow that is really cool I wish my boyfriend would make me things like that