Notice Board from an old pin board ^^
It was a little bit tricky in some parts, but it was only attaching the ribbon that was hard.
Have fun! ^^
- Becky favorited Notice Board 17 May 06:10
- Summer O. favorited Notice Board 13 Jul 07:22
- Rebecca M. favorited Notice Board 19 Jun 19:32
- Calah L. added Notice Board to HOME 06 Jan 20:10
- Esther added Notice Board to Crafts 19 May 02:24
- Fran W. favorited Notice Board 13 May 23:18
- Ninni favorited Notice Board 08 Jan 09:00
- YvonneYeah added Notice Board to To do 05 Jan 13:11
- YvonneYeah favorited Notice Board 05 Jan 13:11
- taylor favorited Notice Board 06 Dec 01:33
To start with, get your pin board. Mine was an old cork-based one that was so old that pins wouldn't stick in properly!
Measure your board and add about 10cm to each side. Cut out a rectangle (of this size) of wadding and hot-glue it or staple it to the board, folding the edges over to the back.
Next, cut a rectangle (a little larger than the wadding rectangle), and hem the sides. Attach it to the board, on top of the wadding.
Now for the ribbons...Place them in the position that you want, and glue down each end, on the back. Mine were diagnonal across the pin-board.
It might help to pin down the ribbons temporarily if that helps :)
When you have done that, you hae to stick them down permanently. Because you will want to slot pieces of paper in between them, you don't want to glue down the whole ribbon. Glue down the ribbons where they overlap - one blob of glue between the ribbon and the patterned material. and one blob of glue between each ribbon.
Stick buttons on, and you're done! Please message me or comment below if you get stuck, because I'm not very good at making instructions :(
Thanks for looking at my project ^^