A Piece of the Pacific Northwest
Here in the great Pacific Northwest, we are surrounded by lush Evergreen trees. Always constant, no matter the time of year.
My favorite part of any travel, to or from my city, is the view among the winding interstate of rolling hills packed tightly with Evergreens.
Here, I give a little piece of that happiness to you.
A 1.5 inch vial filled with bronze-colored pine cones, lovingly nestled among loose dried pine needles from our own tree, topped with one tree and one key charm, secured to a delicate forest green orzanga necklace.
Chain Length: Approximately 18 inches.
Actual colors may vary from computer screen to computer screen.
- asia.pearce favorited Northwest Forest Pendant 20 Jul 04:15
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited Northwest Forest Pendant 26 Oct 15:38
- kelley r. favorited Northwest Forest Pendant 19 Oct 18:41
- Angzii Attackz favorited Northwest Forest Pendant 22 Mar 01:31
- TheSewingMaven favorited Northwest Forest Pendant 19 Mar 06:35
- Chudames published her project Northwest Forest Pendant 03 Mar 18:34
Chudames posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!