Non-toxic weed killer from your kitchen cupboard
As the above thistle weed had become very prolific in my bushes and budding plants I went in search of some way to kills them that wasn't going to cost me a fortune or harm the environment and my search turned up an article by Don Comis at The USDA's Agricultural website about spraying a vinegar solution on the leaves to kill them.
It cited that researchers used at 5% to 20% solution to kills the weeds and that most household vinegar is a 5% solution.
I didn't want to risk damaging the bushes or any of my budding plants, so I watered my solution down to:
- ellie j. added Non Toxic Weed Killer to natural stuff 29 Oct 23:50
- Sue A. commented on Non Toxic Weed Killer 04 Oct 02:13
- Jenn G. favorited Non Toxic Weed Killer 12 Jun 13:59
- angyeweiss favorited Non Toxic Weed Killer 08 Jun 11:31
- lori.shaferkeator favorited Non Toxic Weed Killer 25 Aug 12:10
- carrien1 favorited Non Toxic Weed Killer 25 Aug 06:25