Give Your Lips A Tropical Vacation
When I took the Lip, Body & Bath workshop at Otion Soap, we learned how to make Lip Balm entirely from scratch mixing ingredients using a scale and microwave! I felt like a Beauty Alchemist.
This tutorial, however, just uses Otion Soap's supplier, Bramble Berry's pre-made Lip Balm Base.
It was so easy, and also very fun to work on with my Niece - her hands are the ones in the photos. She was kind enough to help auntie so she could take photos and make this tutorial for you!
I hope you enjoy this tutorial, and are able to make many fun gifts for parties and holidays!
<3 - Ames
- Alex B. favorited No Stress Coconut Lip Balm 07 Aug 02:21
- Rebecca M. favorited No Stress Coconut Lip Balm 11 Jun 13:18
- Chudames entered her project No Stress Coconut Lip Balm to Secret Santa 13 Dec 23:58
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited No Stress Coconut Lip Balm 23 Nov 18:08
- Chudames published her project No Stress Coconut Lip Balm 04 Nov 06:00
Pour into your open containers! Fill them up as much as you can!
Don't worry about making a mess, have fun with it! :D
My niece preferred to fill them one at a time. I like to line them up and pour along the line. Do whatever feels most comfortable for you.
Let them cool and harden WITHOUT caps on.
Wipe up any wax overflow from the tubes, and you're all done! Look at that beautiful thing you just made!
Later, you could add some of your own labels!
I did this by buying some address labels from the dollar store, and downloading the template that came with it. Easy Peezy.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!