5 minute T-Shirt to No Sew Skirt
Turn an old too large t-shirt into a skirt in 5 minutes or less!
(Note: I realize their stains on this shirt and plan on embellishing this project to cover them up - this is just to show how to make the skirt and you can embellish yours any way you want).
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited No Sew Skirt 14 Jul 01:59
- Mistress Nora of Madness added No Sew Skirt to why didn't I do this 14 Jul 01:59
- jodi.carbary favorited No Sew Skirt 02 Nov 09:20
- Crystal M. favorited No Sew Skirt 18 Jul 12:14
- breanna w. favorited No Sew Skirt 23 Jun 07:41
- Kay G. favorited No Sew Skirt 23 Aug 21:35
- AS F. favorited No Sew Skirt 14 Aug 18:20
- Pace.Amore.SiRide favorited No Sew Skirt 12 Jul 19:11
Try on the skirt and cut the ribbon the length that you want it to be if you want to (I didn't cut it on the above one and will probably just leave it that way).
Tie knots in the ends of both ribbons. Thread two beads on each saftey pin and pin into the knots to keep them from slipping back through and you have skirt to wear or embellish any way you would like.