Upholster your patio furniture cushions without a sewing machine!
You don't need a machine to make pillows and recover cushions!
- Carla B. added No Sew Patio Cushions And Pillows to Girl's Night Bonfire/Garden Slumber Party (with breakfast!) 28 Jun 01:04
- Carla B. favorited No Sew Patio Cushions And Pillows 28 Jun 01:04
- Key West Witch favorited No Sew Patio Cushions And Pillows 31 May 12:01
- Elena B. favorited No Sew Patio Cushions And Pillows 24 Nov 20:22
- Mark Montano published his project No Sew Patio Cushions And Pillows 23 Nov 17:53
Watch how I did it here:
1. Measure across the top and sides of your cushion and add 8"
*My measurement was 36" x 36"
2. Cut fabric to that measurement
3. & 4. Fold all 4 edges over 1" and secure them in place with E-6000 Stitchless glue
5. & 6. Center the cushion on the fabric, the plywood on the cushion and then staple the fabric onto the plywood all the way around the cushion
FOR THE PILLOWS
You will need to cut two pieces of fabric the size of your pillows plus 1" on length and width
*This means if you want finished pillows that are 18" X 20" you will cut two pieces of fabric that are 19" X 21"
7. & 8. Fold and secure one edge of each fabric square 1/2" using E-6000 Stitchless and an iron
9. Run a line of E-6000 Fabri-Fuse along the folded edge and place each piece of the separated zipper face down on the glue with the teeth extending over the fold
*You want to make sure that you don't glue the zipper teeth to the fabric
10. When the glue is dry, zip the separating zipper together and add a line of E-6000 Stitchless around the pillow at the 1/2" line
*Use a ruler to help you keep the line straight
11. Fold the pieces together and iron them closed
12. Unzip the zipper and stuff your pillow with either a form or stuffing