Couldn't think of a name for this one....Oh wait...garbage can shirt....darn. Too late now.
So I totally found that green shirt in the garbage at work...there were two tiny holes in it. Seriously if that's what makes normal people throw clothes away than they don't deserve it anyway. But I've been wanting to do something with it for quite some time...and now, its been done. I just need to find a tank top to wear under it, there's way to much boob going on to make it by in this weather...it nearly snowed today.
Anyway I'm totally in love with this shirt (even if I say that every time). Can't wait till I can show it off tomorrow.
- spychohead added No Name Shirt to refashion 11 Oct 03:31
- Briyny M. favorited No Name Shirt 26 Mar 13:41
- Zombie Babe added No Name Shirt to All Hallow's Eve 03 Oct 09:07
- EmmaBroad.Angelfire favorited No Name Shirt 27 May 17:40
- aranumenwen favorited her project No Name Shirt 14 Apr 04:54
- Millie H. added No Name Shirt to cool ideas 22 Mar 16:05
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited No Name Shirt 28 Jan 22:35
- liefswife favorited No Name Shirt 25 Jan 02:24
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited No Name Shirt 15 Jan 23:49
- VFire favorited No Name Shirt 15 Jan 00:23
aranumenwen posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!