Easy no fail bath bombs you can make for self care or DIY gifts.
Summer humidity is the worst for making bath bombs. So I created and easy no fail bath bomb recipe that works even in high humidity! Scented with a fragrant rose essential oil blend, this no fail bath bomb recipe makes a lovely DIY gift. Whether you’re looking for handmade seasonally inspired gifts for birthdays or housewarming gifts, this easy no fail bath bomb recipe will delight your recipient.
- 2019-05-10-172249-diy-bath-bombs-pink-cornflowers4.jpg 87.6 KB [ Download ]
- RareJewel favorited No Fail Rose Bath Bomb Recipe 10 Jul 11:56
- Kimya J. favorited No Fail Rose Bath Bomb Recipe 21 May 23:57
- Gerald Balmek added No Fail Rose Bath Bomb Recipe to First List 17 May 16:37
- Gerald Balmek favorited No Fail Rose Bath Bomb Recipe 17 May 16:37
- Crafterella featured No Fail Rose Bath Bomb Recipe 16 May 23:00
- Alex B. favorited No Fail Rose Bath Bomb Recipe 15 May 08:36
- A. Day favorited No Fail Rose Bath Bomb Recipe 13 May 20:27
- Soap Deli News published her project No Fail Rose Bath Bomb Recipe 13 May 07:49
Begin by weighing out roasted cocoa butter and coconut oil. Then combine in a heat safe container. Heat at 30% power in the microwave, or using the double boiler method, until melted. Remove from heat. Then weigh out the polysorbate 80 and stir into the melted butter and oil. Add the essential oils, using a dropper, then mix again to combine. Set aside.
Next, weigh out the baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salt and cream of tartar into a in a separate container. Then measure out and add the pink mica powder to the other dry ingredients. Then add your desired amount of dried cornflowers in with the mica and other dry ingredients. Mix well to ensure all the ingredients for your essential oil bath bombs are evenly distributed throughout.
Now add the liquid bath bomb ingredients to the dry ingredients, slowly, mixing as you go. Mix until the entire concoction is the consistency of wet sand.
To make your essential oil bath bombs, pile the mixture into one half of a round bath bomb mold. Do not pack the mixture into the mold. Leave it loose but piled high. Repeat with the other half of the round mold. Then firmly mash the two sides of the bath bomb mold together. Unmold.