Let your furniture shine and smell lovely!
How often do you polish your furniture? Still not? Then, with this homemade detergent your wooden furniture will glow after. The best part is that you probably already have all the needed ingredients at home. This helpful concoction will clean while nourishing tables and chairs, and it doesn't include waxy ingredients that create unwanted buildup.
- Sam C. favorited Nice Smelling Homemade Furniture Polish 13 Jan 00:39
- matthew t. favorited Nice Smelling Homemade Furniture Polish 23 Jan 05:20
- RareJewel favorited Nice Smelling Homemade Furniture Polish 01 May 09:31
- Cassiefairy added Nice Smelling Homemade Furniture Polish to Monica's Apartment 10 Mar 07:47
- Alissa B. favorited Nice Smelling Homemade Furniture Polish 31 Oct 03:43
- Bill J. published his project Nice Smelling Homemade Furniture Polish 27 Oct 00:00
Gather all the ingredients along with the measuring cup and funnel.
Add the olive oil to the container, then add the vinegar. Olive oil will nourish your wood furniture, while vinegar will help with cleaning and refreshing.
Then cut a lemon in half, and squeeze half of the lemon into the mixture in the container. Lemon juice will gently remove the stains from wood and help moisturize.
Before starting polishing, shake the mixture and then apply a small amount to a soft cloth, and gently polish. Let it air-dry. It's important to store the homemade furniture polish in your refrigerator to keep it fresh for future use.