A bead embroidery project employing a variety of glass
A beaded choker with fringe. The large central stone is a faceted red crystal, and a variety of other glass beads were used to frame it. A simple bead and loop closure to finish. Nemain is one of the triad of goddesses that comprise in toto the Morrigan, along with Macha and Badb (sometimes Annan, Dana/Danu). Nemain is the component of fury in battle, thus the use of the blood red center stone.
- james w. favorited Nemain's Fire 06 Aug 04:46
- Sasha A. added Nemain's Fire to Jewelry 22 Mar 20:03
- Claire M. favorited Nemain's Fire 18 Dec 23:27
- CARA F. favorited Nemain's Fire 29 Jun 05:52
- Regina R. commented on her project Nemain's Fire 15 Mar 22:56
- Arty Kitkat commented on Nemain's Fire 04 Mar 17:02
- Arty Kitkat favorited Nemain's Fire 04 Mar 17:01
- kristen.corne added Nemain's Fire to Necklaces :3 01 Mar 01:02
- kristen.corne favorited Nemain's Fire 01 Mar 01:02
- Regina R. favorited her project Nemain's Fire 28 Feb 21:49
Regina R. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!