A fantastic, chemical-free toner for all skin types!
I'll start by saying that I have the worst of every skin type- So it takes a lot for me to really recommend something. I have sensitive, very acne-prone, oily, yet sometimes flakey skin! Yikes, right? However, since I've been using this toner every morning, I've really seen an improvement in my skin. Not to mention, it's completely natural and feels luxurious because it smells wonderful.
- The bottle should be small for a reason, so you have to make a fresh "batch" every couple weeks. I used a travel bottle.
- Feel free to use a small spray bottle, if you think that's easier.
- To apply, pour it onto a cotton pad and dab it all over your face after cleansing.
- Always follow up with a moisturizer that suits your skin type, preferably with an SPF of 15 or up.
- You can easily omit an ingredient or two if you choose. I will say, though, that Aloe Vera is especially important for sensitive or irritated skin, Lemon Juice is especially important for oily or blotchy skin, and Honey is especially important for dry skin.
- Jasmine green tea smells lovely.
Good luck! :]
- sarah g. favorited Natural Skin Toner 13 Apr 03:23
- Naomii<33 added Natural Skin Toner to kan dr mee door 28 Oct 11:08
- nicole.dean.5 favorited Natural Skin Toner 15 Apr 06:56
- Jody G. favorited Natural Skin Toner 29 Oct 16:24
- Viviana M. added Natural Skin Toner to Try later 02 Aug 23:07
- Myrthe favorited Natural Skin Toner 06 Jul 11:30
- kelly.koopman added Natural Skin Toner to beauty 15 Apr 14:08
- Mimi T. favorited Natural Skin Toner 26 Mar 01:15
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Natural Skin Toner 15 Jan 18:53
- Amanda M. favorited Natural Skin Toner 03 Jan 00:08
Pour the half cup of Rose Water (you can also use Rice Water or Orange Blossom Water) into a microwaveable cup, and heat it for about a minute. Then add a bag of Chamomile tea, and the Green Or White tea of your choice. let sit for 5 minutes. Now is the time to add Honey (a teaspoon or tablespoon).