Cleansing oil to remove dirt and make-up without harsh chemicals!
This cleansing oil is great for removing makeup, particularly tough mascara.
Because of the lovely oils, it doubles up as a moisturiser!
The quantities are in UK measurements. (I think US table/tea spoons are different).
For some reason the quantities aren't saving properly so its:
1.5 tbsp Jojoba Oil
2.5 tsp Sweet Almond Oil
2.5 tsp Apricot Oil
0.5 tsp Wheatgerm Oil (optional, as a natural preservative)
This takes less than 5 minutes to make (not including sterelising time).
- Steph. favorited Natural Make Up Remover 14 Jul 17:53
- 02jhseaby added Natural Make Up Remover to cosmetics 08 Jun 17:13
- 02jhseaby favorited Natural Make Up Remover 08 Jun 17:13
- Autumn W. favorited Natural Make Up Remover 30 Aug 13:31
- Sarah Kim favorited Natural Make Up Remover 22 Jul 17:57
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Natural Make Up Remover to Body 13 Jan 13:10
- Myaa favorited Natural Make Up Remover 13 Jan 03:25
- Nina M. favorited Natural Make Up Remover 23 Jul 13:09
First of all, wash your glass bottle or jar in hot soapy water then rinse.
Put it on a baking sheet and put in a very low heat oven for about 20mins to dry out and sterelise.
Rub some of the oil onto your face and gently massage. Then remove excess with cotton wool or a damp cloth.