Shrink plastic Name necklaces!
For these you will need a packet of Shrinkies these can be bought at any craft shop or on EBay.
They are available in a variety of colours including clear, black white and pastels.
- Sveta favorited Name Necklace 11 Nov 18:39
- asia.pearce favorited Name Necklace 15 Jul 11:30
- Verda S. favorited Name Necklace 11 Aug 10:49
- Ellen G. favorited Name Necklace 27 Apr 11:38
- Cora B. favorited Name Necklace 01 Aug 03:52
- fritzcracker favorited Name Necklace 17 Mar 15:59
- Crafty Pirate favorited Name Necklace 09 Nov 17:36
- DocDoolittle added Name Necklace to Shrinky Dinks 02 Aug 19:07
- azbakhan29 favorited Name Necklace 03 Jul 08:42
- Oxie101 B. favorited Name Necklace 20 Jun 21:25
Take your sheet of Shrinkies
Draw on the rough side (if you would like your necklace to be on the shiny side draw your design backwards, otherwise it will be matt) your name or slogan, the font needs to be as large as possible (the plastic shrinks dramatically) with each letter connecting to the next.
Alternatively you can make a stencil, I do this by using my computer printing off a font gluing the paper onto card and cutting it out.