Shoe box, nail polish..Valentine's gift...original organizer....
Ok, this project is pretty easy indeed, you just need to allow yourself to imagine how you like to have your nail polish organizer decorated, if you like you can decorate larger box, the only rule is to let the polishes to stand...that's it...
You paint the box, which can be reached as "faux paux" wood and you stick on the paper design you like...(or your girlfriend..) ;))))
- PinKween entered her project Nail Polish Organizer... to Mum's 08 Feb 15:52
- lisa.caudill.127 favorited Nail Polish Organizer... 09 Jan 20:19
- Maryanne N. added Nail Polish Organizer... to i want to make 13 Dec 23:14
- michelle d. favorited Nail Polish Organizer... 19 Oct 12:29
- Serenity J. favorited Nail Polish Organizer... 07 Sep 02:39
You choose a box of your choice...small, large....
Then you paint it your favourite colour...
Let dry and think of a "design template" you wanna stick on...
In my case recycling the paper remains... and thinking in a very abstract way...
Stick it all on with glue stick...as you wish..
If you want, varnish with a clear nailpolish or some crafter's varnish.... Happy Valentine's!!!!