Think of these microwave nachos as a tortilla casserole. Feel free to customize with the salsa and toppings of your choice and to swap in guacamole for the fresh avocado. To cut down on sodium, use low- or no-salt refried beans and salsa.
- Luna D. favorited Nachos With Refried Beans And Avocado 25 Apr 07:04
- Sheila R. added Nachos With Refried Beans And Avocado to House warming party 22 Mar 14:33
- Cat Morley added Nachos With Refried Beans And Avocado to Food Festival Munchies 20 Jun 05:43
- Suzi T. favorited Nachos With Refried Beans And Avocado 01 Jul 20:29
- GMC Group published her project Nachos With Refried Beans And Avocado 30 Jun 06:00
You Will Need
Spray the inside of a 12-oz. mug with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, stir together the beans and salsa.
Place half of the chips in the mug and top with a third of the cheese and half of the bean-salsa mixture. Top with the remaining chips, another third of the cheese, and the remaining bean mixture. Top with the remaining cheese.
Cover and microwave until most of the cheese melts, about 1 minute. Uncover and microwave until the remainder of the cheese melts, about another 30 seconds. Top with the avocado and other garnishes, and serve with additional chips, if desired.