I had this messenger bag for a while, I wanted to make it "new" again. So, a monster it became. I used a white tee, and red scrap from another project. I sewed (zigzag stitch) eyes in place and sewed the teeth in with straight stitch with my machine. I used liquid stitch to keep edges in place.
- Abbey Acid favorited My Monster Bag 27 May 23:07
- Lea Bee favorited My Monster Bag 13 Feb 15:19
- It's only Me. added My Monster Bag to Bags 27 Dec 19:28
- It's only Me. favorited My Monster Bag 27 Dec 19:28
- It's only Me. commented on My Monster Bag 27 Dec 19:28
- Metafright K. favorited My Monster Bag 09 Jun 17:33
- Millie H. added My Monster Bag to Make 20 Mar 23:19
- Kaiulani W. favorited My Monster Bag 14 Jan 23:56
- Bhevarri favorited My Monster Bag 18 Nov 04:39
- Harley entered her project My Monster Bag to Me Make Monster! 01 Dec 15:56
Harley posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!