Twlight sparkle crown thingi
I was asked to make this for someone as part of thei costume but they never ended up paying me for it but it was a fun little project to do and im glad I did it.
I basically cut out the shape of the crown on foam and attached it to a tiara base then I painted it gold and added rhinestones.
I carefully studied the reference photo and did the top part of the tiara out of craft wire following the pattern the star is made from polymer clay coated with clear nail polish to give it a shine
- Key West Witch added My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle to Tiaras and Crowns 19 Mar 12:56
- Stitches favorited My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle 17 Jan 22:50
- kimberly.hodges.5059 commented on My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle 02 Oct 19:30
- meg s. favorited My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle 14 Aug 14:39
- Loelle commented on My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle 11 Aug 19:55
- Loelle favorited My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle 11 Aug 19:54
Kim T. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!