On your mark, get set, GO!
It's that time again, the race that stops a nation! Melbourne cup is here (well, it’s technically over but there are still more races to go) and that means beautiful fashion and crazy head wear!
A friend was attending the races this year and asked for some help designing and making a fascinator.
She just had one request; it had to be My Little Pony themed.
So with my handy glue gun, some miniature ponies, ribbons and flowers we created something we were both proud of!
*The hat actually had some feathers and other stuff on it but we just cut it off so we had something clean to work with.*
*Basic fascinator hat, assorted flowers and plain mesh from Lincraft.
*Blind bag Ponies from toy shop.
*Ribbon and flower sequins from my craft stash.
*Mini bunting made from wooden skewers, scrapbooking paper and bakers twine.
- Barbara M. favorited My Little Pony Fascinator 29 Jul 04:17
- Hello Sweet Taco entered her project My Little Pony Fascinator to Vegan Cuts 02 Aug 10:56
- Mia G. favorited My Little Pony Fascinator 27 Apr 20:39
- tyler t. favorited My Little Pony Fascinator 24 Nov 06:26
- ZampMagic added My Little Pony Fascinator to Threads To Make 16 Nov 00:07
- piefacetoldmeso commented on My Little Pony Fascinator 12 Nov 22:40
- piefacetoldmeso favorited My Little Pony Fascinator 12 Nov 22:39
- CrazyCatCouple added My Little Pony Fascinator to i want to try this! 12 Nov 22:04
- Dona Monstra favorited My Little Pony Fascinator 10 Nov 15:52
- Loelle favorited My Little Pony Fascinator 10 Nov 12:41
Hello Sweet Taco posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!