And what a good buddy he is!!
I made this little gnome because I wanted something to do!! :D It took me 8 days to finish it. But the reason it took me 8 days is because I stayed up until 6AM every night until I finished it. :) So I am not sure how many hours it takes in total.
To make this I used 3.5mm straight knitting needles (that's size US 4) and medium weight yarn. I got the pattern from the book "little knitted CREATURES" with the designs by Amy Gaines. It's a cute book :) And of course you can adapt the patterns to what you want them to be! :D
I hope everyone enjoys this :D
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited My Buddy The Gnome 17 Nov 19:33
- EVEnl favorited My Buddy The Gnome 22 Mar 19:56
- Nancy! added My Buddy The Gnome to Monde des Fée/Fôret enchantée 22 Mar 00:16
- WerewolfCas favorited My Buddy The Gnome 27 Aug 09:25
- musicallyknitted ™ entered her project My Buddy The Gnome to The K Factor 15 Jun 05:23
musicallyknitted ™ posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!