A mustached caterpillar! soo cute and soo simple to make
This mustached caterpillar is so cute and so simple to make
- Katt C. favorited Mustache Caterpillar Pin 23 Aug 21:33
- Jessica D. added Mustache Caterpillar Pin to Other 05 Jan 02:10
- Reagan W. favorited Mustache Caterpillar Pin 04 Apr 02:20
- Monica E. added Mustache Caterpillar Pin to Clay 07 Mar 02:42
- DocDoolittle favorited Mustache Caterpillar Pin 24 Feb 20:30
- kristy c. favorited Mustache Caterpillar Pin 05 Feb 03:23
- Anastasia S. favorited Mustache Caterpillar Pin 04 Feb 13:40
- Peggals <3 favorited Mustache Caterpillar Pin 04 Feb 09:22
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Mustache Caterpillar Pin 04 Feb 00:36
Soften the clay with your hands. Play with it a little.
Roll a ball of your desired colored clay. This ball will be the head. Roll a not too thin sausage; this will be the body.
Make two small balls out of black clay.
Squish them to make circles. Now you have two eyes YAAY
The Mustache: just... look at a picture of the mustache you want to make, and mold it out of a piece of black clay
With the straight sausage that you have made, which is the body, make it into a squiggle and attach it to the head
Now that that's done, attach the eyes and mustache to the head.
Optional: Eye Shine
Make two flat white circles. Make another two flat white circles but smaller than the ones you have just made. On one eye put the bigger circle on the top left corner and the smaller one on bottom right corner. Repeat with the other eye
Follow the instructions on the wrapper of your clay to bake your mustached caterpillar. Let cool for 15 minutes
Grab your super glue and bobby pin! Super glue the bobby pin under the mustached caterpillar. Let dry AND YOUR FINISHED YAAAAAAY!