quick and dirty muslin shower wrap the pratical keeper
so my goal is that it gets used tie always fits muslin is super cheap i wrapped the muslin and cut the fabric so i could tie at the bust in a perfect knot your fabric is perfect (approx 6 inches its a ratio of your body) i promise eight inches from the top sew your seams together forming the skirt finish the top edge to prevent fray and i used a ruching technique to keep it up out of my way so i won't trip on it. i love it i bought 15 yards of muslin if i get nothing else this is worth the 15 bucks
to rouche do a baste backstitching the top gather from the bottom and tie and zig zag into final form as tightly as you would like.
- 102686_2F2014-06-18-171037-P6180418.JPG 3.05 MB [ Download ]
- 102686_2F2014-06-18-171042-P6180415.JPG 2.93 MB [ Download ]
- 102686_2F2014-06-18-171046-P6180416.JPG 2.86 MB [ Download ]
- 102686_2F2014-06-18-171050-P6180417.JPG 2.85 MB [ Download ]
- 102686_2F2014-06-18-171055-P6180418.JPG 3.05 MB [ Download ]
Charla p. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!