A Nifty light duty shelf,
I had a Tambourine that my Golden Retriever hates, so it's been stashed away for years. Needed a small self for my music room, and so decided to do some upcycling. The Tambo has a handle that is set into the ring, so it is not completely round. Drilled 4 holes in the corner of the ring, and then screwed it into the wall. Scored an old record then broke off a side. Cleaned up the edge and then lightly glued it to the top of the Tambourine. I also cut a notch into the back of the record for any sort of electrical cord. Disassembly does not ruin the tambourine, and would only leave a broken record and 4 holes in the wall.
- Kerri M. added Music Room Shelf to Craft ideas 18 Jun 04:24
- cornelia.featherstone favorited Music Room Shelf 08 Jun 14:33
- Jane W. added Music Room Shelf to Room for a music fan 22 Sep 08:46
- Christina L. favorited Music Room Shelf 31 Jan 22:52
- Witchy favorited Music Room Shelf 23 Nov 01:26
- Diane N. added Music Room Shelf to To-make list 14 Nov 17:42
James G. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!