Recycle Glass Jars
Recycle and Reuse!
Turn small, empty glass jars into cute craft storage.
Clean Jars With Labels Removed
Small Plastic Baggie, One For Each Jar
(Clear Spray Finish - Optional)
- Missing file
- Key West Witch favorited Mushroom Jars 27 Sep 20:46
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Mushroom Jars 22 Jul 02:56
- Sofia favorited Mushroom Jars 10 Oct 18:10
- Emma H. favorited Mushroom Jars 20 Dec 16:16
- Skylar H. favorited Mushroom Jars 12 Jun 00:55
- Teresa S. favorited Mushroom Jars 22 Nov 17:46
- Lady Machete added Mushroom Jars to Decor 11 Sep 00:03
- psacissej favorited Mushroom Jars 24 Aug 19:56
- Emily Z. favorited Mushroom Jars 10 Jun 14:36
- Sarah-Jayne S. favorited Mushroom Jars 01 May 21:30
Start painting the lids red (or whatever color you'd like).
You don't have to worry about trying to hold the tiny lid without getting paint on your hand or on the glass, because that's what the baggie is there for :)
Let each coat of paint dry so that when you touch it, it isn't sticky anymore. Then apply another coat.
It took me 4 coats to get a good even cover of red paint.
Get your white paint and squirt a little on a napkin, then dip your Q-Tip in the paint and dot your lids with it. Dip your Q-Tip back in the paint every so often.
Let dry and then remove the plastic baggies.
The dots don't have to be too evenly spaced or sized. You can get really creative with it.
I did mine all perfect dots, and didn't like it. So I went back over some of the dots and made them larger and not so much of perfect circles.