Something to liven up the room
The one with the cats is our bedroom. The cats are sitting on the head frame of the bed.
The left kitty is playing with the cord that turns the light on/off.
The butterflies are on the walls in our workroom.
Everything is painted with black latex except for the butterfly on the light switch. That was a fineliner pen.
For the butterflies I found images on the internet, enlarged them and printed them on A4 paper. Cut them out, stick to the wall with a piece of paper-tape and trace with pencil.
Carefully fill in with black wall latex and let dry.
The silhouette of the playing cat was made by editing a picture of a playing cat in photoshop. The sitting cat was actually a letter in a font.
I drew them from example on a large piece of cardboard and used that as a stencil.
- Ellis Pritchard favorited Murals 22 Jun 07:37
- Luke Stephens favorited Murals 02 May 04:12
- Daniel Cunningham favorited Murals 30 Apr 08:32
- Oliver Daniels favorited Murals 17 Oct 07:48
- Rebecca Rose favorited Murals 07 Sep 05:03
- Moonr Pate favorited Murals 07 Aug 10:29
- Julie Phillips favorited Murals 26 Jul 06:23
- Mariana B. added Murals to Decoration 06 May 00:38
- Frank S. favorited Murals 27 Feb 08:11
- Natasha N. favorited Murals 15 Aug 09:01
Maladignia posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!