Simple but oh so adorable.
For this project, I used a 8 x 10 canvas panel. I painted it with regular acrylic paint and then glued some public domain sheet music to it. I also used a stencil for the silhouette of the girl, also with acrylic paint. Finally, I glued three heart buttons on top of the painting. It's super simple and would make a great Christmas gift for any lover of music! :)
- Kendell V. favorited Multi Media Collage: Music Love 26 Nov 02:04
- jennypark added Multi Media Collage: Music Love to Inspiration 10 Mar 14:28
- Mai added Multi Media Collage: Music Love to Wall Art 20 Jan 00:52
- Mai favorited Multi Media Collage: Music Love 08 Jan 01:53
- Kalie K. entered their project Multi Media Collage: Music Love to Pick Punch 05 Nov 04:55
Kalie K. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!