Cake made from the Nectar of the Mounatin!!
For my brother's birthday I baked him a cake with his favorite soda! I didn't take pictures while baking this since i had company....I almost didn't have pictures of the finished product because it was so popular! ^_^
- Jenna C. added Mountain Dew Cake And Frosting to Food 01 Jul 00:16
- silentband favorited Mountain Dew Cake And Frosting 03 Feb 18:38
- Kaiulani W. favorited Mountain Dew Cake And Frosting 10 Jul 01:44
- Cheryl H. favorited Mountain Dew Cake And Frosting 25 May 23:43
- Rachael T. favorited Mountain Dew Cake And Frosting 04 Aug 15:54
- Maria C. entered her project Mountain Dew Cake And Frosting to Pop Bakery 16 Aug 03:48
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs and citrus soda. Mix until all ingredients are moistened. Add food coloring if you want. Pour into prepared 9x13 inch pan and bake 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely and frost with the cream cheese frosting
While the cake is baking beat cream cheese, butter, Mountain Dew, lemon zest, and vanilla together until smooth and fluffy. Add powdered sugar in 2 additions. Beat until creamy.I added food coloring here as well. Add more icing sugar or Mountain Dew as needed for easy spreading.