Here is a bouquet of soaps that will infuse your bathroom with the scent of summer flowers. Rose absolute essential oil is one of the most expensive aromas that money can buy and is rarely used in soaps. However, it is still possible to treat yourself to the gorgeous scent of roses by using it in its diluted form and combining it with the complementary scent of geranium.
© 2020 DK Publishing / DK Books · Reproduced with permission.
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Moulded Rose Soaps 01 Oct 04:56
- Rebecca M. favorited Moulded Rose Soaps 20 Jun 02:44
- Pimke added Moulded Rose Soaps to Kosmetik 09 Feb 14:39
- Emma H. favorited Moulded Rose Soaps 18 May 12:57
- laughingladyleo favorited Moulded Rose Soaps 25 Dec 05:49
- Ariel T. favorited Moulded Rose Soaps 24 Nov 21:23
- Munnazah C. added Moulded Rose Soaps to Bath bombs, perfumes, smelly stuff and more 20 Oct 16:03
- Munnazah C. favorited Moulded Rose Soaps 20 Oct 09:10
- TealRose commented on Moulded Rose Soaps 03 Aug 14:19
- TealRose added Moulded Rose Soaps to SOAP 03 Aug 14:17
You Will Need
Once the soap is fully liquid, work quickly to add colour by dipping a cocktail stick into your chosen colourant and swirling it into the soap. Repeat as often as you wish, mixing and matching the colours until you achieve
a shade and intensity that you desire. (If the soap starts to form a skin, place it back in the microwave for another 10 seconds.)