Playful rocks that live in their own moss garden!
Children have played with sticks and stones since the dawn of time! Even today on the school yards they seek them out and have wonderful imaginary games. I give my stones faces, and make their own living garden to live in. My mom keeps hers on her windowsill to bring a smile.
I love painting tiny rocks and bringing out their personalities and seeing children play them into adventures!
- Rebecca M. favorited Moss Garden Pets 26 Jun 18:45
- Jenee Nicole added Moss Garden Pets to Home Decor 28 Apr 06:07
- Amber L. favorited Moss Garden Pets 13 Apr 06:52
- bmmorrell favorited Moss Garden Pets 01 Jun 02:01
- Mistress Nora of Madness added Moss Garden Pets to why didn't I do this 20 Feb 01:16
- WerewolfCas favorited Moss Garden Pets 07 Jan 09:03
- Tarryn M. added Moss Garden Pets to Teaching 08 Aug 23:02
- D@k$hit@ favorited Moss Garden Pets 01 Jul 07:15
- Rosie R. favorited Moss Garden Pets 28 Apr 08:51
- Nancy! added Moss Garden Pets to Monde des Fée/Fôret enchantée 22 Mar 00:41
katherine p. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!