Decorating with Christmas Cards All Year Round!
I made this for storing postcards. It was originally white, with very little printing, which helped enormously.
The place holder for the label on the front was off of a filing cabinet drawer that didn't need labeling.
The whole thing was free. The Christmas card bits were left over from when I used old Christmas cards to make ornaments. (I have a project here on CO+K on that, too.)
This project was originally posted on my blog, "Painting on the Ceiling."
- Kimya J. favorited Mosaic Box 26 May 00:25
- Jen S. favorited Mosaic Box 02 Mar 21:40
- Rebecca M. favorited Mosaic Box 18 Jun 03:15
- Roxanne S. favorited Mosaic Box 02 Dec 15:51
- maja.suspiria favorited Mosaic Box 10 Sep 16:25
- J. Pario entered her project Mosaic Box to Doxie Flip Contest 29 Apr 02:06
- Sarah S. added Mosaic Box to Cheap things to try 18 Jan 21:25
- Kitty favorited Mosaic Box 25 Dec 23:30
- J. Pario entered her project Mosaic Box to Secret Santa 25 Dec 04:26
- J. Pario published her project Mosaic Box 14 Dec 23:04
This is NOT a quickie project! It's a good set-it-aside-and-come-back-every-now-and-again project. If you want it to go much faster, use squares instead of triangles.
I was grateful that I had a place where I could leave my piles of little bits undisturbed.
I sealed the whole thing with Modge-Podge (which I ought to buy stock in), and I'm really pleased with the final results.
I hope this inspires you!