Super flavorful and healthy Moroccan style eggs.
No baking needed for this Moroccan style dish that is full of flavor, fresh vegetables, and protein packed eggs.
- Maria favorited Moroccan Eggs 01 Jun 12:45
- Ariane D. favorited Moroccan Eggs 08 May 23:05
- Stesnyashka16 added Moroccan Eggs to Recipes 27 Mar 11:43
- Sunnie favorited Moroccan Eggs 13 Feb 20:50
- ForestFolk added Moroccan Eggs to Recipes 13 Sep 18:01
- Samantha added Moroccan Eggs to breakfast 31 Aug 17:07
- Zombie Babe favorited Moroccan Eggs 24 Aug 08:47
- Rain_Queen added Moroccan Eggs to Cooking Time 02 Aug 07:11
- Brianna S. favorited Moroccan Eggs 01 Aug 21:09
- Kala V. favorited Moroccan Eggs 16 Jul 19:31
You Will Need
Add olive oil to a pan over medium heat. Once hot, add onion and garlic and cook for about 4 minutes, or until translucent.
Add tomatoes and cook on medium high heat for about 10 minutes.
Once most of the liquid has cooked off, add cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
Using the back of a large cooking spoon, make a divet for each egg. Crack eggs one by one into a separate bowl to make sure there are no eggshell pieces. Slowly add one egg into each divet, repeating separately with each egg.
Cover the skillet and cook on low heat until the egg whites are cooked, about 5 minutes.
Garnish with parsley and serve with toasted bread for dipping.