Dangerous at all times?
Well, here I am again....bet you are fed up of me some arn't you?
I was gonna change my name 2 Dangerous When Bored....but I don't have to be bored 2 be that! Ask my poor suffering son Aaron!(not really!).
I have been at the plastic again!With HELP! Some1 from the Indestructible web-site said I should post my plastic bottle beads 4 there comp but it was outta date or something anyway seen this web-site about making pet bottles into bowls and stuff so had ago myself!
It was quite hard cos the plastic kept rolling up! But I carried on trying!Failed in some areas, but mostly did okay!
Coloured the plastic with Sharpies b4 shrinking and made holes with a paper punch.Made my own fastening 2 from a paper clip!
- Jessica S. added More Plastic Bottle Makes!?!? to Beads - Making 27 Jan 10:10
- Jessica S. added More Plastic Bottle Makes!?!? to Try 27 Jan 10:10
- Jessica S. favorited More Plastic Bottle Makes!?!? 27 Jan 10:10
- Abigail M. added More Plastic Bottle Makes!?!? to Fav 16 Jan 16:05
- Rachael H. added More Plastic Bottle Makes!?!? to Beads/Charms 16 Dec 08:03
- KozmicBlues added More Plastic Bottle Makes!?!? to Anti-aburriment 27 Nov 20:56
- Syeyon K. favorited More Plastic Bottle Makes!?!? 19 May 05:20
- Rachael H. added More Plastic Bottle Makes!?!? to Scrapping 17 Feb 11:44
- Srividhya S. favorited More Plastic Bottle Makes!?!? 11 Jan 17:53
- Cake favorited More Plastic Bottle Makes!?!? 06 Sep 17:40
The internet can be a bad thing? A good thing or in my case REALLY REALLY DANGEROUS!
Who for? Well my son Aaron having to wait for his tea, the cat waiting to be fed and the dog waiting for a walk!
AND MY RECYCLING BIN....ALONG WITH PLASTIC BOTTLES!
Anyway here I go turning PETS 2 TREASURE!(not the furry kind)
Here are all the things you will need to get started, I forgot to say get some scissors in the list to cut the bottles with! But I know you all have common sense out there anyway even if I don't!
1 Recyclable Bottle
Scissors (did 4 get them here)
Sharpies in all colours
Coin or button (to draw round)
(Long finger nails and worn in hands help 2 cost they get HOT)
Get a good working area, I used my old craft mat,I have loads! At one time everyone in the family bought them for me! They don't half get used in our house!
Anyway while you are heat up the discs hold them down so they don't curl up! REALLY PRESS HARD at this point!
So unlike shrinky dink stuff these little babies don't want 2 flatten out at the end unless you fourse them 2!
And here is the finished item! Yesterday I had only made a bracelet and put it on the site!
2Day I have done and HOW2 and made a necklace for you to look at!
AS I SAID B4 I can deal with FAILURE because look what I made outta something that was destine 4 the bin!
It also stopped me munching on sweeties and cakes....so I don't have 2 diet!
HOW COOL IS THAT!
I MULTI-TASKED cos I did all the stuff around the house 2!
NEED I SAY MORE!