Careful, they may bite
I was having fun with the christmas gifts I was giving and adding notes to them, and to have fun with one gift of socks I wanted to write 'Caution: May bite' so I made some teeth and stuck them into one sock and wrapped the other around it. I remembered the awesome Monster Ring I saw here and based the teeth off of that.
- Nancy favorited Monster Teeth 15 Jun 06:11
- Taylor.Boles53708 favorited Monster Teeth 03 Dec 00:41
- Skyliva favorited Monster Teeth 24 Apr 16:28
- Laura entered her project Monster Teeth to Secret Santa 14 Jan 00:00
- Laura entered her project Monster Teeth to Secret Santa 03 Dec 17:57
- rhiannonfaun favorited Monster Teeth 02 Dec 15:33
- Maureen M. added Monster Teeth to To Do 14 Jun 09:28
- Ann D. favorited Monster Teeth 13 Jun 23:39
- Pollie P. favorited Monster Teeth 17 Sep 20:15
- mizukixinoue favorited Monster Teeth 29 Jul 04:30
I don't have pictures as this was a quick project I got an idea for, but it's really easy.
Take your hinge and shape the sculpey around it.
For the tounge form a long triange.
The teeth are simply cone shaped pieces of clay, I had to make them smaller at the back so that the mouth would close more.