A ring I made in the spirit of Halloween.
- Minimax entered her project Monster Ring to Harmonee's Creations 09 Mar 13:13
- shovemetender added Monster Ring to New Crafts to Try 06 Nov 23:19
- Morphine Q. favorited Monster Ring 06 Oct 02:38
- DocDoolittle added Monster Ring to Rings 23 Feb 15:07
- Lotusburger favorited Monster Ring 20 Dec 07:39
- ThatInkdChick favorited Monster Ring 22 Nov 21:31
- CookieBird Lover added Monster Ring to halloween bash 03 Oct 03:25
- Belynda C. favorited Monster Ring 30 Jul 00:00
- Karla L. added Monster Ring to To-make list 26 Jun 03:43
- Grimgirl101 favorited Monster Ring 21 Jun 00:42
Finally make a triangle shape out of green clay and put that in the gap you left open in the previous step. Try to shape it like a tongue.
Bake and glaze! There's your ring :)
One more thing: If you bake multiple times, it's best to make a sort of "igloo" out of aluminum foil to cover your project while baking. This will prevent the already baked clay from burning.