Horrobilly hair accessories
I always wanted to buy those skeleton hands hair slides, but they are so expensive! So I decided to make my own. I had some green polymer clay, so I just used it. I think it fits my hair and I'm going to by green rockabilly dress for summer, so it will go along with it well.
It was hard to model a skeleton hand and at the end it looked more like Frankenstein. But I like it this way too :)
I also made two green psycho hearts. They will be good for pendants or hair slides too :)
- Ruby Autumn favorited Monster Hand Hair Slide 18 Dec 12:07
- cynthia.rodriguez.3532507 favorited Monster Hand Hair Slide 11 May 12:57
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Monster Hand Hair Slide 25 Mar 13:46
- Nancy! added Monster Hand Hair Slide to horreur/halloween 21 Mar 23:40
- elarablair favorited Monster Hand Hair Slide 23 Feb 17:34
- Cupcake C. favorited Monster Hand Hair Slide 08 Nov 01:48
- carlee.r.landis favorited Monster Hand Hair Slide 27 Jun 00:17
- CountessAudronasha entered her project Monster Hand Hair Slide to Craft-In Contest 03 Mar 19:18
CountessAudronasha posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!