Black and white nail art designs are perfect for the cold winter months and will suit your outfits for any occasion. Since the negative-space technique is really popular at the moment I decided to combine the two for a fierce nail art look. Follow this step by step tutorial on how to get this simple yet chic design transferred onto your nails!
- Karyme S. favorited Geometric Negative Space | Nail Art 05 Jan 03:21
- dazedandbeautiful .. added Geometric Negative Space | Nail Art to Kylie Jenner 21 Jun 15:34
- Xirimpi favorited Geometric Negative Space | Nail Art 31 May 17:26
- jamie.griffin0606 favorited Geometric Negative Space | Nail Art 26 Apr 16:09
- Demi Justine published their project Geometric Negative Space | Nail Art 20 Apr 06:00
Apply a base coat to protect yout natural nails and let dry completely.
With your nail art brush, outline your nails and start drawing the design onto your nails with even, straight lines.
Clean up any uneven lines with nail polish remover and a small brush to make the design look as neat as possible.
Top everything off with a fast drying topcoat to make sure the design will last as long as possible. You're done!