Try this clasic
This recipe serves two people, and is a classic Asian meal. You could use sweet chilli sauce instead of hot chilli sauce if you don't do spicy foods or even half the amount, I only use half just because my children eat this. Please let me know how it turns out if you try this. No reason not to either is so simple.
- HylianWriter534 favorited Mongolian Lamb 21 Feb 18:09
- Plan B added Mongolian Lamb to Cooking 21 Feb 15:00
- Angel C. favorited Mongolian Lamb 20 Feb 21:05
- TinyTessieG favorited Mongolian Lamb 20 Feb 13:02
- judithchen favorited Mongolian Lamb 20 Feb 10:17
- judithchen added Mongolian Lamb to recipes 20 Feb 10:17
Heat olive oil in a wok or pan on high. Take lamb out if miture and Stir fry lamb until crisp (this take some time, keep scrapping the bottom of the pan). Add capsicum, onion and garlic. Stir fry further 3 mins.