For when your teens have pushed you to your limits and you need a time out....
One day, my older teens were driving me to the breaking point with their arguing and then running to me to "chose" who was right or wrong. I was about to pull my hair out, then I decided to make this to let the kids know they had pushed me too far with their constant arguing. So, when I was at my limit and needed a time out to cool down- I would hang this sign on my bedroom door. The kids discovered quickly that when the sign was out, leave mom alone. LOL
For the lettering, I'm not sure what its called, but they are rub off transfers that you can buy for scrapbooking.
- Emma A. favorited Mom's Inner Dragon Rampage Sign 26 Nov 22:04
- Kendell V. favorited Mom's Inner Dragon Rampage Sign 26 Nov 03:48
- duckieslunna favorited Mom's Inner Dragon Rampage Sign 11 Dec 02:15
- Rochalor added Mom's Inner Dragon Rampage Sign to Wearables 03 Dec 00:52
- Kathy Gregson favorited Mom's Inner Dragon Rampage Sign 01 Dec 00:07
Queen of the Sidhe posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!